Thursday, April 9, 2015

Up Late as Always.

I am up late.  I just finished praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet. My mom asked me to do a novena and for a good reason.  It's my first novena ever.  I feel at peace after praying the novena and I have new hope.  Just in case you don't know what a novena is- it is praying for nine days and in this case, I am praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet.  There are all kinds of novenas you can pray.  Anyway, this novena that I'm doing ends this Saturday and the following day is Divine Mercy Sunday.  That's the day you can receive so many graces, if you do certain things that day-like go to confession.  Anyway,  I'm up and just finished and now it's time to work on other things.  I'm working on a study guide for Biology for my son who's homeschooled.  He has a major test.  Then, I have laundry.  I always have laundry.  Every day!  I wonder how the Duggars did it before they got famous.  I only do it for 10 people right now, but still!  Anyway, I find it interesting to know how other large families handle things.  Today was track for another of my sons.  I actually got to go see him!  Luckily, I had dinner read early.  Anyway, any time I am out of  my house, it just means there is more for me to do at night. It's really not too bad.  I can handle it.  If I couldn't, I wouldn't be here blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment