Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Come and Gone

Well, I survived Easter and Easter was great! Nothing went as planned, but I managed to get done what needed to get done.  Plus, I had some fun somewhere in there.  I also had to make up for eating my mom's coconut cream cake.  It was just so good.  I didn't have that much, but still, after three weeks on my diet, I don't want to get into the habit of having whatever I want.  So, today I worked out.  I rode my daughter's bike for two miles!  It was seriously hard to do!  I was just hoping someone I knew would pass by and offer me a ride.  A fourth of the way, I wanted to just turn around and get my van. And I did my homework!!  I turned it in at exactly midnight.  Almost late.  The assignment was pretty easy-just read Plato's Symposium and answer a discussion question.  So now, just doing the mom thing.  Cleaning, laundry and dishes.  Never ends.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment