Thursday, April 16, 2015

Bloated again!

OK, I am annoyed.  I am still on my diet and I'm exercising, but yet, here I sit typing this while I am bloated.  I hate it!  Seriously, hate it.  It makes me look fat and pregnant.  Why do I get this way?  Do all women go through this, or is it just me? And why do we not hear men complaining about the same problem?  So-not-fair.  I know it could just be that time of the month, but still, why do I have to go through it at all.  Or it could be from eating or drinking something made with milk.  Or it could be the salt in the food I eat.  I'm fine if I don't eat, but then, I'm starving.  I can't live without eating.  I already cut down on everything bad for me.  I really miss nachos with cheese.  Especially, the kind made with hot Rotel and Velveeta.  I'd really love some right now.  I don't eat that anymore.  That always made me bloat up big time.  So now, the closest I get to it, is passing by it at the store.  Ok, I'm done venting.  It didn't help much, but I got some of my frustrations out.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment